Sunday, September 24, 2017

Week 1 Slim Down

I am happy to report that week one was very successful.  I am eating well and have followed my diet plan.  I have hiked 3x, done yoga 5x, ridden 4x,  and done pilates and weights 3x.  I have not had a drink of booze and only cheated with a few pretzels.  I have lost about 2 pounds.

Next week will be a challenge as I am camping.  As always when one travels, the temptation to indulge in a marshmallow, a beer, and a bag of chips will be strong.  I must plan well and take plenty of healthy snacks to keep the cravings at bay.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you, Lady M. I'm cheering for you. I ran into my usual issues so let's just say I was only minimally successful. I did work out including nightly yoga and ate very well at breakfast and lunch. Hey, this is more than most can say so I'll take it. Love to you! Here's to a successful week 2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every healthy meal eaten is a plus. Your 3/4 of the way there. Keep trying!! I have noticed on this diet that my shit doesn't stink - literally!

      Delete