Monday, October 2, 2017

Week 3

Back from camping and am happy to report that I have lost 2 pounds.  I stayed strong and except for a Justin's peanut butter cup, some sugared pecans and some of Twisted Sister number 2's fruit crumble, I behaved myself.

This weeks Menu is as follows:

Tuesday

Breakfast
fruit smoothie - peach, cantaloupe, mango, avocado, orange juice and watercress.  I just made this up so we will hope it is yummy.

Lunch
leftover curried chickpeas and kale

Dinner
chicken in Tomatillo sauce
sautéed oyster mushrooms
tomato salad

Wednesday

Breakfast
oatmeal and fruit

Lunch
leftover curried chickpeas and Kale
bean salad

Dinner
roasted veggie soup
spinach salad

Thursday

Breakfast
blueberry and kale smoothie

Lunch
veggies and hummus
bean salad

Dinner
Thai chicken wraps

Friday

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

Lunch
big salad with balsamic vinaigrette

Dinner
spicy shrimp noodle soup

Saturday

Breakfast
mango smoothie

Lunch
roasted veggie soup

Dinner
salmon moqueca
big salad

Sunday

Breakfast
leftover smoothie

Lunch
miso soup
fruit bowl

Dinner
healthy meatloaf
bean salad
green salad





3 comments:

  1. Congrats -2lbs is great. I didn't lose anything on my last vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go lady m! Now that's what I call willpower. Not even one beer while camping? Well done. New menus sound awesome. I have my same old struggles. At least I'm consistent 😃.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His Lordship was kind enough to drink lager not IPA on our trip. Lager does not tempt me. Terri was also sober as a church mouse and arrived with the healthy food. I appreciate all the family support.

      Delete