Sunday, October 15, 2017

Almost a month

Tomorrow will be 1 month since I went boozeless.  While my exercise program has been a disaster i.e. passed the first week, it did not really happen, my diet has been great.  I have been cooking my socks off preparing lots of healthy meals.  His Lordship and I have been eating more vegetarian options and in our meat dishes, we are eating a lot less.  My real cheat was that chocolate coffin I received as a gift from Doug and Annie.  It was too tempting to resist. But as far as the booze, it was not that difficult to abstain!  I have lost only five pounds so the corset is gonna be tight.  I will just have to loosen those laces!

The downfall of the diet - chocolate coffin from Fortnum and Mason

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great food booze-less month. I am proud of you, twisted sister! I had the opposite experience. I have really ramped up the exercise but not so great on the weight loss. But I feel good and will keep at it. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Lady M on the exercise... it's just not happening. Actually I've felt chronically fatigued the past 2 1/2 weeks. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is the burden of the new house - I seem to spend all my time staining doors and decorating for Halloween!

      Delete