Friday, June 22, 2018

30 for 30

Our local spa, the Sunwater Spa, is having an amazing offer.  Thirty days of unlimited classes for 30 dollars!  I am going to take it as an opportunity to kickstart my yoga practice.
https://www.sunwellness.net/sunwater/

This year has been unusually bad for Yoga.  I have blown it off for weeks on end and when I do it, it is usually for no more than 20 minutes.

Not anymore - today I went to my 4th class in a row and it feels great.  Why do I blow off the things that make me feel so good?

3 comments:

  1. Also the first of 30 days booze free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our local studio also offers these 30 for 30. Unfortunately most classes are during the day when I’m at work. I continue to practice on my own. There’s nothing wrong with a 20 min practice as long as you do it every day. Let us know how it goes practicing with a real live yogi. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're just a busy lady! We should schedule a spa holiday. That place sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete